I have a NEW location

Thank you for visiting! I have a new location on the web and would love for you to join me there.


I'm still blogging about my three girls and my life as a working mom--just with a new blog name.

Hope to see you there!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello from Afar!

I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged. I haven't even been keeping up on my list of blogs. I miss my bloggy world though and hope to return soon!

Life has been very full and busy, which it always is. But I've actually been doing a better job of not letting my time get sucked into the internet. Although I still do check in on Facebook once a day or so!

Let's see.

...we are still in the house-buying process and I think we should still close escrow at the end of December.

...I haven't packed a single thing and we'll probably be moving mid-January

...I haven't bought a single Christmas present

...We did get our Christmas tree Wednesday night, but it still stands unadorned (we went out of town Thursday night to Sunday)

...I'm having a baby in about 8 weeks. But there is no point to nesting, since we are moving

...I had a huge final last week, another on Tuesday and my last one Friday.

THAT is the biggest reason I've been absent. I'm devoting a lot of time to studying. I can't wait to submit my last final online and be DONE for a while! No classes for me next semester. I'll be in newborn baby land, much better than classes in my opinion.

I can't promise to be more faithful here for a bit...because once I'm done with finals, it will be Christmas, then packing, then preparing the new house, then moving etc.

But, I have a feeling that once February hits and I'm up at all hours with a newborn and sitting on the couch a lot recovering from the blasted c-section, I'll have a lot more blogging time!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I feel that same way in regards to keeping up with blogging and facebook. I just got on yesterday for the first time in what feels like weeks. I cannot believe you are due in 2 months. I know for the pregnant one is seems like forever from begining to end but from afar it goes quit quickly. Can't wait to see pics of the new babe!

Amy @ Park City Girl said...

I've missed keeping up with you here! What degree are you working toward? Life is full for you - hope your getting enough rest!